설계/시공관련 질문

[창호] R10 이상 단열성능, 25년 워런티, 60년 수명 보장 윈도우?

litezone.png

litezone2.png

캐나다의 Litezone 이라는 윈도우회사의 윈도우인데요,

R10 이상의 성능이 나오면서 3중창보다 더 저렴하고, 25년의 성능보장, 60년의 수명을 갖는다네요!
특히 fixed 윈도우 시공시 프레임리스로 시공이 가능하여 시공단가를 낮출 수 있고 외관적으로도 좋다네요!

10년 정도 전부터 시공과 검증이 된 듯 하고 패시브인증 제품도 있는 것 같고, 레하우 게네오 창호에도 적용이 가능한 윈도우 같습니다.

이것 어떻게 생각하시나요? 어떤 예상되는 단점이 있을까요?
설계중인 저희 집이 Fixed 윈도우가 많은데요, 이 윈도우를 저희 집 시공하는데 사용해 보고 싶은데, 도와주실 수 있을까용?

Comments

7 혜성 05.12 12:12
옛날에 이메일 보낸 적 있는데 그 내용 올려드리겠습니다.
**International Shipping and Installation**: Does LiteZone have experience in shipping and installing products in regions outside of Canada and the United States? Specifically, I am interested in knowing whether you have serviced projects in South Korea or nearby regions.
Answer: We have not shipped product outside of Canada and the USA, but Greg Clarahan was the CEO of a company that manufactured and installed a window system (i.e., not LiteZone®) on a high-rise office building located in South Korea. Because LiteZone® insulating glass is permanently pressure equalized, it can be shipped anywhere in the world without concerns about varying atmospheric pressure. We certainly can ship LiteZone® to South Korea.

**Maximum Product Size**: What is the maximum size available for production of the L0679 PH frameless glass units?
Answer: The maximum size of any LiteZone® glass unit is 75” x 120”.

**Pricing**: Could you provide an approximate per square meter cost for the L0679 PH frameless option 5, excluding shipping and any applicable taxes?
Answer: The attached data sheet gives you an approximate CAD price per square foot and per unit for various LiteZone® IGU options and sizes, including for ID619 (i.e., option 5 on the PH data sheet). These prices are FOB our Edmonton plant.

**Installation Materials**: Does LiteZone provide the necessary ancillary materials for the installation of the PH frameless units?
Answer: We can supply the ancillary materials if you wish, however, you likely can source these locally for less cost. We can work with you to figure the best way to source these materials.

요약하자면

1.한국에적용한실적(고층 사무용 빌딩)이 있음
2한국에배송이가능함
3.생산가능한 최대크기는 1905*3048mm임
4.ph인증받은 설치(Frameless)를위한 모든 부자재 공급 가능
입니다.

시험성적서국내에서받는거랑수입유리사용에따른리스크만감수한다면가능할거같습니다.
다만 소규모건축물에서는비추천드립니다.